...to the front door. Typical. I don't know if I will use this blog very much, because I know that if I spill what it is I want to spill many people will figure out who it is I am. And I am a bit afraid of that.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I've found that I don't mind if my usual readers know who I am, and in fact I WANT them to know. I just don't want my FAMILY and non-online peeps to know.
I agree with C1. I don't mind if most folks know who I am (sounds like NoMommy, just replace the first letter with the previous in the alphabet), but I needed a little space of my own away from all the "real life" of my other blog.
I am a young-ish widow whose life ended in the summer of 2007. That's when I lost everything that made sense in my life. I needed him then. I need him still.
4 comments:
I've found that I don't mind if my usual readers know who I am, and in fact I WANT them to know. I just don't want my FAMILY and non-online peeps to know.
I agree with C1. I don't mind if most folks know who I am (sounds like NoMommy, just replace the first letter with the previous in the alphabet), but I needed a little space of my own away from all the "real life" of my other blog.
Testing to see who I am posting as.
And, as a side note, I shouldn't worry myself so it's just my usual MO...to worry about things that would probably never happen.
Post a Comment