Friday, January 11, 2008

I feel better

I shut down google search engines for this site so I feel a mite better. Actually, I don't think it would have mattered anyway because I am sitting at a spot where I've gotten horrible about not even censoring myself within my family and friends. It is amazing, when one's world is rocked to its foundations, how one forgets to watch what one says. Pretty much everyone in my family, and his, currently knows how I feel about them.

And, could somebody tell my sister in law to cut it out??? I am still a decent mother to my children, I am not an 88 year old widow, although some of them have more pep than I do. I don't need her to take me to the store. I don't need her to watch my children. I need her to Leave. Us. Alone.

Oh my God, Constance, this was a wonderful idea.

1 comment:

"Constance-1-M" said...

Oh girl ~ if anyone ever needed a secret apartment to come & vent & scream & rant & just hide under the covers ~ I'll keep a spare key in my place for you ok?

I'll keep an extra bottle of tequile & some sheets for the guest bed ~ in case you get too drunk to take the elevator home.

I'm so sorry ~ and I'm so glad you got a secret apartment where you can let it all hang out. (((HUGS)))